1/8/12

Trying again......


My friend B. wrote a super blog about friendship http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=4207776029639604608. It brought back so many wonderful memories of all of us, and the new ones as well. It also reminded me of the hours of fun, catharsis, and heart surgeries that I have experienced while blogging. In the last two years you could count on my fingers how many blog posts I have written, so my expectations are low, and just maybe that is the time to start again. It is a new year after all; God has healed my heart of much, given me new direction, and really a new life. Don't get me wrong, I will never fully leave behind the memories, the people, and the gifts that were given to me in the past, but there comes a time when one has to go on and see what else God has for them.

I am feeling content. Content to leave it all up to Him. He took the ashes and made them beautiful. I spent a whole lot of time living in the past and not trusting Him for the present or the future, and He was there all along..working His plans. What a God we serve!
I think I will go in a different direction this time. For the three years that I kept up this blog I pontificated my wisdom to the world. My wisdom, if I have any at all, is borne from the ashes that God sovereignly placed in my life along with the people, and the circumstances. I will concentrate on those and see what He does along the way.

Hey B... would you mind designing a new header for me? You are the best.

2 comments:

b said...

Of course, dear mama-friend! Email me what you have in mind. Or maybe we need a weekend workshop at the lake?? :-) Love and hugs, B.

Lynn Cross said...

the weekend sounds like just what I need.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Praise God!