1/14/09

Time for Missions

My dear friends The Scotts have just returned to the Philippines for their next leg of the journey in being full time, career missionaries.  We have spent time with them, Lindsey (their daughter), Cheryl, and Sandra when we have gone to Manilla.  Lindsey is now back in the states. My husband has been able to go three times, and I have gone twice.  I really hope and pray I will be able to go back for a visit sometime in 2009.  They are all very dear to my heart.  Please, I know a lot of you know them, so please pray for them as they make the transition, for Lindsey to be separated from her folks, and that Deborah and Steven will soon be into a routine; their blogs are listed in my blog roll.  




Posted by Picasa

All for the Kingdom..............................Lynn

2 comments:

LiNz said...

YOU ARE THE SWEETEST! LOVE YOU!

The Scotts said...

Aaah Lynn, I love you so much! I wish you and Brother Ken were here with us!! Thanks for the sweet - from the heart - blog and the pictures! We appreciate your prayers more than you can imagine and especially for Lindsey! Love you precious friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Praise God!